Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

New photos of Pentagon attack...still no plane!?!?!?!?

As I person who believes the Earth is round and that Lee Harvy Oswald acted alone in killing JFK, I'm the last person to see a conspiracy in the events of 9/11. But....I gotta admit I find it really odd that the FBI releases new photos of the Pentagon attack and I STILL can't see an airplane anywhere.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/fbi-...lide=1.3014494

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    As I person who believes the Earth is round and that Lee Harvy Oswald acted alone in killing JFK, I'm the last person to see a conspiracy in the events of 9/11. But....I gotta admit I find it really odd that the FBI releases new photos of the Pentagon attack and I STILL can't see an airplane anywhere.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/fbi-...lide=1.3014494
    There was no plane... sorry.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I saw at least 3 pictures in that photo set with clear and obvious pieces of the plane.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I saw at least 3 pictures in that photo set with clear and obvious pieces of the plane.
    some really close up shots of one or two pieces of a plane is not the MASSIVE devastation and wreckage you would see from a downed airliner.

How many of the 150 bodies did you see smoldering? How many chairs did you see? Suitcases? I see nothing even closely resembling a plane wreckage site.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Did this really need 2 separate threads?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    There was no plane... sorry.
    I honestly tried to watch this video today. Seriously. I was working on the computer and I let it play in the background. But after more than an hour I still don't understand their central point. It's endless "proof" that the plane didn't take the South approach (or the North approach, I really can't even remember already), but I don't understand the significance of either. And the narrator talks so slowly and the information is so repetitive that I just didn't get anything significant from the hour plus I spent on this video.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I honestly tried to watch this video today. Seriously. I was working on the computer and I let it play in the background. But after more than an hour I still don't understand their central point. It's endless "proof" that the plane didn't take the South approach (or the North approach, I really can't even remember already), but I don't understand the significance of either. And the narrator talks so slowly and the information is so repetitive that I just didn't get anything significant from the hour plus I spent on this video.
    I didn't get it at first either. First... I would say watch the video when you have time to focus on the information covered without distractions. As far as the info covered... the flight pattern of the supposed plain is physically impossible. On top of that there was no damage to the foundations of the Pentagon, which is where the 'plane' must have hit because the top of the Pentagon was intact when photos were first taken (the top collapsed in time).

The eyewitness testimony also adds to the fact that the plane that was seen did not hit the Pentagon but flew by. There is no plane in any of the pictures of the wreckage that have been released, before or after impact.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Tremendous eveidence JFK and 911 were inside jobs. All you gotta do is get into a detective mind set and not a criminal defense attorney mind set.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Sorry, If your looking for the "plane" it's in the flat earth thread haha had to.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Tremendous eveidence JFK and 911 were inside jobs. All you gotta do is get into a detective mind set and not a criminal defense attorney mind set.
    I actually believe both of those events were inside jobs. I'm just not understanding the whole "there was no plane at the Pentagon" thing.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast