Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth

Quote Originally Posted by vlad ko View Post
    Thank you for this video link.

I somewhat feel my sanity restored and can now leave this thread never to return without concern of the infection of stupidity spreading too much further.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    damn son, that Flattard video is the whopper. Not only does it completely destroy the theory with obvious and observable holes, it does it while making fun of them for not thinking.

If you see the massive gaping holes in the Flat Earth theory and you cling to videos of dudes with go-pros talking about the "law of perspective" and no provable curvature, you really are a Flattard.

Array

School
    RMNU / flowhouse bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    damn son, that Flattard video is the whopper. Not only does it completely destroy the theory with obvious and observable holes, it does it while making fun of them for not thinking.

If you see the massive gaping holes in the Flat Earth theory and you cling to videos of dudes with go-pros talking about the "law of perspective" and no provable curvature, you really are a Flattard.

glad to see that some people are still able to understand basic math and think rationally. i was really losing hope there for a while.

it's funny that "proof" is always like 30-60 minutes of some randomly compiled "alternative facts" and pseudoscientific speak from people who have no clue of what they are saying. while debunking the whole myth takes 5 minutes and a few simple math equations.

most people here understand combat sports. how many youtube videos claim that applying chi and energy field techniques can be as effective as jiu jitsu or muay thai or wrestling or judo in a real fight? but to disprove that theory it only takes a good ol' 1, 2 followed by a solid kick to the head.

enjoy part 2

Quote Originally Posted by vlad ko View Post
    most people here understand combat sports. how many youtube videos claim that applying chi and energy field techniques can be as effective as jiu jitsu or muay thai or wrestling or judo in a real fight? but to disprove that theory it only takes a good ol' 1, 2 followed by a solid kick to the head[/video]
    Chi is real. Better humble that pompous attitude and respect the traditional martial arts.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalredemption View Post
    Chi is real. Better humble that pompous attitude and respect the traditional martial arts.
    plus one on that mate

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalredemption View Post
    There is a guy at the pool I swim at that knows a guy who can knock you down without touching you. Words were spoken, things are awkward between he and I now.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    There is a guy at the pool I swim at that knows a guy who can knock you down without touching you. Words were spoken, things are awkward between he and I now.
    Well look at you you are huffing and puffing already and you are just reading chi from you feed screen.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    Don't worry Hewson, it happens to a lot of boys. Just don't give your heart away for a pick up line again and I think you'll be alright.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanfit View Post
    Don't worry Hewson, it happens to a lot of boys. Just don't give your heart away for a pick up line again and I think you'll be alright.
    You seem upset at me? Whats up?

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast