Array

School
    10th Planet Stockholm

We need sections in this forum. Seriously.

Hi!

We need sub-forums. Seriously.

We need sub-forums to classify better the content of this site. It will be much easier to keep up to day on different matters (from promotions to pot baking, from competitions to new videos, from music to whatever you want) and *ignore* perfectly irrelevant things, meaning “stuff that has nothing to do AT ALL with the one single passion that keeps this family tight”.

And I know all this comes from the strong personality of a guy that has two big passions, music and Jiu Jitsu. You can follow one of his interests ignoring the other one (most of the time), so you don´t have to listen to his music to understand 10P, and you don´t need to train to like his music. Although they are related. But it is getting impossible to keep track of new stuff on the forum without seeing all those threads on magic believing, aggressive stupidity and blatant ignorance.

I have much respect for any human being, and specially for the ones that follow their passions, but I don´t have to respect anything they have to say, and I am not sorry to say that. At all.

Respect goes both ways.

I had to say something about this.

Much love from Stockholm

Bixen