Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Flat Earth

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    It appeared as though I had to pick a belt ranking, though, so I basically performed a skillset translation, which was treated seriously, though there isnt really ranking for what I'm talking about. I know your belts are hard fought and harder still won, and I respect that.

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    Quote Originally Posted by Coonehh View Post
    It appeared as though I had to pick a belt ranking, though, so I basically performed a skillset translation, which was treated seriously, though there isnt really ranking for what I'm talking about. I know your belts are hard fought and harder still won, and I respect that.
    Thanks Coonehh.
    I appreciate your reply and hope that you are able to visit one of our schools soon. I think you would enjoy

Array

School
    It just occurred to me that if it is jj we're talking about, then...as I dont really understand the belt system, is white belt anyone that hasnt made the belt above that or something? If that the case, then given that context, sure I'll change my shit to white belt, that's no big deal to me at all. I thought well, I dont actually have a white belt, so...that was where my context may have been off....if that's the case just say the word, whitey it is /\

Array

School
    It just occurred to me that if it is jj we're talking about, then...as I dont really understand the belt system, is white belt anyone that hasnt made the belt above that or something? If that the case, then given that context, sure I'll change my shit to white belt, that's no big deal to me at all. I thought well, I dont actually have a white belt, so...that was where my context may have been off....if that's the case just say the word, whitey it is /\
    doesnt seem like I can edit - my logic went school:belt, so in my head my school my belt in a sense...but oh right, jj forum.. *shrugs* Its not important to me one way or the other, and if you guys want me to change it I will.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    if I were you I would set it to whitebelt Coonehh. Wrestling your big brother does not equate to a bjj brown belt... lol

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Yeah not until one of the 10th planet black belts puts it round your waist.. Heh heh, see what I did there?.. The earths not flat.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    if I were you I would set it to whitebelt Coonehh. Wrestling your big brother does not equate to a bjj brown belt... lol
    LOL...see what I put for school, that has nothing to do with wrestling my older brother.

but I can dig jj being a strict context in that realm, so I will go change it.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526