Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai

Wrestling / Judo / Matt Returns Warm ups?

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone had thought of the idea of having a series of warm ups for stand up much the same as we do for the various ground fighting scenarios?

The idea seems pretty obvious so maybe its been thought of and discarded already... but it could be cool to have a bunch of chained techniques that could flow together and be practiced easily.

It just crossed my mind so I thought I'd throw it out there... sorry if it has been brought up before

Thanks

Tyler

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    I like that idea.

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    I also Like that Idea and was thinking about such warmups too. For my Self-Defense Jiu Jitsu class I have designed Warmups, which contain all of the Gracie Combatative techniques and added some Judo Moves. Unfortunately I'm not a Wrestler, so a lot of Standup-techniques are missing in my game. I think in one certain episode, Rob Rodrigez shows the Wrestling warmups A, which contains some collar Tie Moves. It's Episode 104. Maybe Eddie or Michael Plaster or someone from HQ decides to share the Rest of the Wrestling warmups with us

Cheers from Düsseldorf