Thread: Warmup Flows

Array

School
    MMAC

Warmup Flows

Bold = You. Italic = Parter. 10 OSS

Warmups A - Granbys

A1 Advanced Granbys

A2 Standing Knee Slice > 1/4Z > Flying Twister Pass > Twister Side > Outside Granby > Under Pass > Other Side Outside Granby > Other Side Under Pass > Outside Granby > Chemtrail > Marsh > Shoulder Hook > Back > Preweb > Spiderweb > Triangle

A3 Shoot > Sprawl > Peak > Granby > Switch > Back Take > RNC > Rewind > Buck > Marsh, Bolt Cutter > New Final 3

A4 Invert > Inverted Triangle Snap > JJ Triangle Escape > Reverse Knee On Belly > Wheel Kick Mount > Head & Arm Skydive > > Underjack > Head & Armpit Control > Chopping Block, Comb Over, Finish Arm Triangle In Buttermount

Warmups B - Hail Marys

B1 Single-X > X > Back To Single-X Sweep > Straight Ankle Lock > Basic Ankle Lock Defense > Back To Single-X > Cummings Blast > DOA Heel Hook, Rewind, X-Break Heel Hook > Sprawl Smash DOA Defense > Attack Mode

B2 Z-Stuff > Toe Hold Attempt > Sit Up Guard > Rolling Kimura > Back > RNC, Rewind > Over Under > Leg Press > Preweb > Inverted Triangle

B3 Shoot > Top Seat Belt Sprawl > Fall Back > Marcelotine > Back To Top Seat Belt > Butterfly Sweep > 3/4 Mount > Marcelotine > Hip Bump Mount Escape > Flying Marcelotine

B4 Standing Knee Slice Attempt > 1/4Z > Heavy Knee Slice > Judo Side > Regular Side > Jail Break > Standing Reset > Same Thing Otherside > Z-Stuff > Toe Hold From Z > Rolling Toe Hold

Warmups C - Pressure Passes

C1 Knee Pummel, Plank, Head Position > M1 > Knee On Belly With Crossover > Hybrid Side Control > Lean On Door Side Control Escape > Full Guard > Hip Bump Sweep > Reverse Alcatraz

C2 Z-Stuff > Toe Hold Attempt > Sit Up Guard > Fly Over > Double C Cup > Twister Side Control Attempt > Heisman

C3 Z-Stuff > Toe Hold Attempt > Sit Up Guard > Flip Over > North South Control > Civil War > 3 Deez Hips > Inverted Escape > Arm Drag Back Take > Swim Move > Spiderweb > Arm Crush > Arm Bar

C4 Z-Stuff > Toe Hold Attempt > Sit Up Guard > Chest Pass > Flat Mode > Inverted Side Control Arm Bar > Spinning Arm Bar > Corkscrew Escape > Attack Mode

Warmups D - Standing Passes

D1 Double Ankle Toss > Judo Side > Double C-Cups > Reverse Hiesman > Full Guard > Spider Guard Escape > Game Over, Immediately Roof > Outward Honey Hole > Inward Honey Hole > Upward Honey Hole > Honey Flip Out

D2 Hook Kick M1 > Knee On Belly With Crossover > Knee On Belly Skips > Outside Granby Escape > Outside Knee Slice > Twister Side >
    Ninja Roll > Baseball Bat, Lose Baseball Bat > Marsh > Shoulder Hook > Back > RNC, Rewind > Over Under > Leg Press > Safe Haven

D3 Plank On Knees > Leg Drag > Knee On Belly With Cross Over > Knee On Belly Skips > 1/4 Capture > Back Step > Honey Hole > Clover Leaf > Montana > Shrimp Escape

D4 Heel Toss > Snap Back > Standing Under Pass, Baby Wipe > Perfect Calf Crank From The Truck > The Snatch > Baseball Bat > Swedish Final 3

Warmups E - Quarter Guard

E1 1/4 Shell > Pull Up > Mini Stomp > Make Base > Push Pull Lockdown > Perfect DU's > Boa > Perfect Dogfight > Twist Back > Baseball Bat > Limp Arm Attempt > The Valley > Rewind > Body Triangle On Side > Leg Press > Go To Other Side > Open Body Triangle > Reverse 1/4 > Reverse Mini Stomp > Unravel

E2 Full Guard Knee Slice > 1/4 Shell > Back Step > Reverse Half Guard > 3/4 Mount > 1/4 Shell > Explode > Dogfight > Half & Half Sweep > Attack Mode

E3 Full Guard Knee Slice > 1/4 Z > Z Shoot Pull > Dogfight > Guard Pull > Homie Control > Shuck, Squeeze, Gift Wrap > Back In Turtle > The Truck > Baseball Bat > Sneaky Kamikaze

E4 Zelda > Under Hook Pummel > Pre Stomp > Whip Down > Electric Under Hooks > Electric Chair > Electric Chair Sweep > Can Crusher > Can Crusher Escape > North South Choke

Warmups F - Butterflies

F1 Pre Stomp > Super Stomp > Battle Of The Knee > Single Leg Mermaid > The Catch > Cocoon > JJ Sweep > 3/4 Mount > Mount > Hip Bump Mount Escape > Homie Control

F2 Pre Stomp > Super Stomp > Battle Of The Knee > Single Leg Mermaid > The Catch > Cocoon > JJ Sweep 2 > 3/4 Mount > Mount > Force Fetal > JJ Mount Escape > Immediate Heel Hook > Grab Wrist > Stand Up > Standing Ashi Break & Spin

F3 2 On 1 Butterfly Sweep > 3/4 Mount > Mount > Hip Bump Mount Escape > Double UH's > Full Guard DU > Homie Control > New York > Flip > Gogo Clinch > Lodgo Plata > Hazelett > Jiu Claw > Omoplata > Rewind > Jiu Claw > Oma Plata Sweep > Attack Mode

F4 2 On 1 > Counter > Clubbing Butterfly Sweep > 3/4 Mount > Mount > Force Fetal > JJ Mount Escape > Immediately Playgirl

Warmups G - Top Half Passes

G1 Pre Stomp > No Hand Pass > Knee On Belly Mount > Upa > Basic Arm Bar On Both Sides > The Toss > Spiderweb > Bollinger Break

G2 Dominator Pass > Brennan Mount > Mounted Double Under Hooks > Double Under Jacks > Under Hook Bridge Escapes > Hail Mary Mount Escape > Yoko Ono Leg Control> Indian Heel Hook

G3 Z-Stuff > Toe Hold Attempt > Falling Into Top Half > Twister Pass > Tip Toe Mount > Head & Arm Skydive > Under Hook Bridge Escape > Alcatraz Mount Escape > Electric Underhooks > JNT > Pass > Darce > Malibu Beams Escape

G4 Pre Stomp > Buttock Compressor Pass > Block Hips > Jump Sides > Leg Drag Position > Dope Mount > Reverse Alcatraz > Double Underhooks Butterfly > Full Guard > Homie Control

Warmups H - Open Guards

H1 Spiral Clinch > Crab Ride > Chasing Back Take > Grey Haven

H2 Cocoon > Horse Stance Limp Arm > X Guard Back Sweep > Pass > Twister Side > Ninja Roll Directly > Shoulder Hook > RNC, Rewind, Buck, Sneaky Kamikaze

H3 Deep Half Sling Shot > Standing Up > Double Ankle Leg Drag > Reverse Knee On Belly > Toe Hold > Wheel Kick Arm Bar > Corkscrew > Honey Hole > Honey Hole, Honey Flip In, Honey Stick, Honey Dick > Honey Flip Out

H4 Spiral Clinch > Dragon Sweep > Berimbolo > Dark Haven
    Last edited by Riel Diederichs; 07-27-2017 at 04:06 PM.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    This is great. And yeah, the warmups are pretty dense...

This is just another reason why Eddie is one of the most innovative people in the history of the art. EBI OT rules, CJJ, Rubber Guard, Lockdown system, Truck system, got Rogan to smoke weed... oh yeah, and also the warmups.

They are called warmups but they are closer to a curriculum. You have to have pretty deep understanding of many 10p and many standard jiu jitsu techniques just to perform them correctly. They are insane. Who else has anything like that?

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Hey Riel,
    this is great, i'm glad my post helps you

I think I found some little mistakes:

B1 - Shin to Shin to Single X to X-Guard to Single X Sweep to Ashi to Straight Ankle Lock to Ashi Escape back up to Single X to X-Guard to DOA Sweep to DOA to Arm Trap Heel Hook to Stack Escape to Twister Side w/ Fishnet and Love Handle

B4 - 1/4 Z to Z-Stuff to Knee Slice to Hybrid Judo Side to Jail Break to Weak Side 1/4 Z to Z-Stuff to Knee Slice to Hybrid Judo Side to Jail Break to 1/4 Z to Z-Stuff to Toe Hold to Rolling Toe Hold

C1 - Butterflies to Knee Pummel to Planking M1 to Knee On Belly to Hybrid Judo Side to Leaning On The Door to Shrimp Escape to Full Guard to Hip Bump Sweep to Reverse Alcatraz Setup w/ the Foreman

C2 - Z-Stuff to Toe Hold Attempt to Butterflies to Fly Over to Judo Side to Twister Side to The Heisman

C3 - Z-Stuff to Toe Hold Attempt to Butterflies to Flip Over to North South to B Smith Attempt to Throw Down the Legs to B Smith to Butterflies to Arm Drag to the Back to Swim move to Spiderweb to Arm Crush to Arm Bar

C4 - Butterflies to Chest Pass to Flat Mode to Inverted Arm Bar to Spinning Arm Bar to Corkscrew Escape to Twister Side w/ Fishnet and Love Handle

E1 - 1/4 Shell to Mini Stomp to Push, Pull, Lockdown to Dogfight to Half and Half to Regular Side to the Claw to 1/4 Shell (Cyclical)

E4 - Z Guard to Zelda to Whipper Cut to Electric Clinch to Electric Chair to Electric SWeep to Electric Craddle to Can Crusher to D'Arce

H1 - Spiral Clinch to Kiss of the Dragon to Crab Ride to the Back to Safe Haven

H2 - Cocoon to Horse Stance to X Guard Back Sweep to Twister Pass to Twister Side to the Kill Switch to the Back to RNC w/ BJ Hook to Rewind to Back/Truck to Sneaky Kamikaze

H3 - Deep Half Slingshot Sweep to Leg Drag to Reverse Knee On Belly to Toe Hold Attempt to Toe Hold Escape to Spinning/Wheel Kick Arm Bar to Hitchhiker Escape to Honey Flow to Honey Stick to Honey Dick to Honey Flip Out

H4 - Spiral Clinch to Hook Sweep to Berimbolo to the Back to Dark Haven

I can't guarantee that this is all correct now, but I hope it helps

Array

School
    Nicely done, I like the differentiation by using bold and normal letters!

A1 is now Granbys knee to knee, granbys butt to butt and also Power Granbys
    A4 is now Inverted Guard > Clamp > Cauliflower Escape > Capoeira Mount > Head and Arm > Head and Armpit > Chopping Block > Answer the Phone > Comb over > Buttermount > Arm Triangle

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    Amazing! Thank you for putting the work into this!

Array

School
    MMAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Krischer View Post
    Nicely done, I like the differentiation by using bold and normal letters!

A1 is now Granbys knee to knee, granbys butt to butt and also Power Granbys
    A4 is now Inverted Guard > Clamp > Cauliflower Escape > Capoeira Mount > Head and Arm > Head and Armpit > Chopping Block > Answer the Phone > Comb over > Buttermount > Arm Triangle
    Thanks man it looked like shit until I did the bold/italic. For the flows I'm going based on MTS. I've seen every episode. Once I started trying to make the written flows shit got complicated, especially for a ronin. For example, H2 on MTS ends in Baseball Bat. H2 on IG ends in Sneaky Kamikaze. It's not just H2 either. There's other links on IG that are different from MTS. That's when shit got really confusing. Since MTS is the shit I'm going based on that. I could be wrong tho
    Last edited by Riel Diederichs; 05-03-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    thank you

Array

School
    F3 2on1 Butterfly Sweep > 3/4 Mount > Mount > [I]Hip Bump Mount Escape[/I] > Butterflies DU > Full Guard DU > Homie Control > Mission Control > Zombie > New York > Gogo Clinch > Gogo Clinch Choke/Logeoplata > Hazelett > Omoplata > Roll out > DA > Twister Side with Fishnet and Love Handle

Array

School
    MMAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Krischer View Post
    F3 2on1 Butterfly Sweep > 3/4 Mount > Mount > [I]Hip Bump Mount Escape[/I] > Butterflies DU > Full Guard DU > Homie Control > Mission Control > Zombie > New York > Gogo Clinch > Gogo Clinch Choke/Logeoplata > Hazelett > Omoplata > Roll out > DA > Twister Side with Fishnet and Love Handle
    Nice. I have it written as Twister Side when it's by itself and Twister Side 3 Steps when it's 1. Fishnet 2. Love Handle 3. 3 Steps Back
    Last edited by Riel Diederichs; 05-03-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Array

School
    Ok, just wanted to clarify it for myself, and so the others know which techniques are included in the 3 Steps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast