Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Of course of course, and you have a bunch of evidence to suggest this?

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Kangaroo View Post

This next link is a reporter asking a 'nervous' white house press secretary about why lunar wave videos are being deleted from youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz62Fs6a0Gk
    Dude WTF with the Moon wave?! could it be its aliens? is that a Moon shild beeing activated?!

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    Of course of course, and you have a bunch of evidence to suggest this?
    Follow the money, watch jfk to 911. As an interesting scientist once said, "data doesnt have to make sense - it just has to be truthful."

I typed much more, but...its rather a 5 gallon bucket sized horse pill, but it doesnt have roundabout explanations...though they are long....because it is more a systematic set up to suck the life blood and then blow up sort of thing...

Array

School
    last but not least, an eclipse is another good piece of evidence...because the earth's shadow does not match the curvature of the moon...this is a partial eclipse of a full moon:

Rahu=eclipses. That is all.

Array

School
    lol random hookup? (if urban dictionary is correct) but they arent random in the least, they can be calculated out ad infinitum until other orbital mechanical considerations necessitate some other correction.

/\ with that, I'ma tap out on the subject of the shape of planet shape...some things can fool the eyes, but lunar eclipses are not one of them.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Coonehh View Post
    Follow the money, watch jfk to 911. As an interesting scientist once said, "data doesnt have to make sense - it just has to be truthful."

I typed much more, but...its rather a 5 gallon bucket sized horse pill, but it doesnt have roundabout explanations...though they are long....because it is more a systematic set up to suck the life blood and then blow up sort of thing...
    So no, no you don't have a bunch of evidence.

Don't be fooled with some easy explanation about eclipses. The whole idea of a penumbra magically only occurring four times a year as opposed to every month on the new moon, which is a total eclipse btw... It's nonsense. The very fact that there is a difference between a lunar eclipse and a new moon is preposterous in my opinion.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanfit View Post
    Don't be fooled with some easy explanation about eclipses. The whole idea of a penumbra magically only occurring four times a year as opposed to every month on the new moon, which is a total eclipse btw... It's nonsense. The very fact that there is a difference between a lunar eclipse and a new moon is preposterous in my opinion.
    That's because you don't understand it. When you consider the size relative to the distance you should be able to visualize how the moon can be new but not covering the sun from your perspective. And the same for lunar eclipses.

It's really not such a hard concept if you study it.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    So no, no you don't have a bunch of evidence.
    lol, I love that perspective - unwilling to go view the minutiae for oneself, yet perfectly confident of the lack of evidence contained therein. I could spend an hour of my time writing it, or you could spend two watching something of importance on the topic and then at least have had access to the same data.

If you think "central banking" isnt "a rich man's trick" then you dont have much of a clue what it actually entails.

or the world of finance, for that matter
    https://vimeo.com/212237317

(and if you dont think they wont kill to maintain that... oh sweet naivete...)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast