Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Locations - Flat Earth

How come when I click on the "locations" link at 10thplanetjj.com it shows a globe model map and not locations on a flat earth map ? Clearly this is incorrect and needs to be fixed asap.

Array

School
    Adrenaline MMA, Cheltenham VIC Australia
    Good point.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    its Flat and Endless , what are you talking about?

Array

School
    Open Mat

but its the globe model. needs to be changed to an actual flat earth map.

It's not even a globe map. Great job. You are a joke smith indeed.

Array

School
    I think it's still a round earth map though, I have seen three or four different flat earth maps on these threads and they all look very different.

That's a bit of an issue which one do you use? I wonder if Google has an "official" flat earth map, big place full of smart folks at Google.

In for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    I think it's still a round earth map though, I have seen three or four different flat earth maps on these threads and they all look very different.

That's a bit of an issue which one do you use? I wonder if Google has an "official" flat earth map, big place full of smart folks at Google.

In for answers.
    It's funny you should mention that Hewson. Its called the azimuthal equidistant map. It is as official as the un flag! I say that because that's the logo for the un... Also it is officially used by the USGS.

Array

School
    Thats funny I am on the USGS website now and I can't find the azimuthal equidistant map. Maybe you could post a link?
    https://www.usgs.gov/products/maps/m...netary-science

As official as the un flag you say? Well then we should use that one on the locations sections of the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael J Hewson View Post
    Thats funny I am on the USGS website now and I can't find the azimuthal equidistant map. Maybe you could post a link?
    https://www.usgs.gov/products/maps/m...netary-science

As official as the un flag you say? Well then we should use that one on the locations sections of the website.
    Reguardless of the shape of the earth, that's a neat idea. Un sectors! It's sounds very "xcom".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast