Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bondi Junction Sydney
    Sydney Australia - currently travelling the world

Is it bad to gym hop while travelling the States?

Hey guys,

Have never trained 10th Planet before but have watched many videos and have been a dedicated fan of Eddie's for a few years from Sydney Australia. I'm currently in Thailand training some Muay Thai and MMA but will soon be travelling around Europe and The Americas until December.

I will be Travelling throughout the US for roughly 3-4 months and would love to try 10th PJJ, is it a bad idea to spend a few days in each gym on my way around the country ending in LA? Or could it be beneficial in learning different techniques from many different coaches?

Thanks everyone, will be in the US from roughly late September to late December so hit me up if i can come train at your gym as well! Can't wait to learn from the best

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I pretty sure that I speak for all 10th Planet Moon heads when I say that you will be welcome at any of our schools to train. I think take a day or 2 at a number of the schools will be very beneficial. All though we all know the system, we all have specialties that you could gain from. You're gunna find that 10th Planet peeps are some of the kindest and most welcoming people on this round earth.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com