what basic techniques to start my 8 year old off with.

There is no 10th planet close by so decided to become a pro member and check things out. my son has been doing GI Jitz at his gym for a little over a year and is starting now in the no gi program but I would like to just get him other techniques and things to look at.

i'm not to familiar with the 10th planet system. Can someone help guide me as to the basic forms I should look at first and work with him on.

Entries and submissions, I want to just get a list of basics to start him with and look at.

sorry if this has been asked already i'm just starting to explore the sight

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    I recommend you buy the DVDs. In particular the 3-dvd Rubber Guard set. It covers lock-down, cocoon, and rubber guard. It's a good way to get the basics of some of the signature 10p systems.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I start all of my kids off on basic controls. I've used the bully proof system with my own children (in particular the games) to get them started with understanding how to use their body to control their opponents. It's worked well so far. Good luck. Just remember to let them have fun. It should ALWAYS be fun at that age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris