Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Shout Out To My 10th Planet Brothers..... Just Want You To Know I'm Still Alive !!!!!

Been training my balls off getting ready for my upcoming Muay Thai match. Started at 158 pounds and am down to 146. Still got couple weeks to go, right on track and feeling awesome.

I'm fighting a 15 year old ( turns 16 in a couple months ) whos 5-0. Guess he has been telling everyone I'm a retard for taking this fight and He hopes he don't go to jail for killing a little kid.lol.

He doesn't know me...... has never heard of me........ and has never met me !!!! Pretty bold talk until you have seen this 13 year old, 5'10, 140 pound surfer kid go Ralphy on your ass !!!!!lol.

Did I mention because I am giving up so much in age he had to give it up in weight. He's 120 pounds. He wouldn't take the fight unless I got down to 140. Did I also mention that with every pound I drop, my hands and feet are coming faster and harder than I have ever seen. lol. Lets see who the retard is when he feels this 20 pound weight differance smashing into him harder and faster than anyone he has ever faught before.lol

Keep you guys posted.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Damn Conner, so THAT'S where you've been. Training to wreck with your strikes. Can't wait to see you work brother!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Wow you are giant for a 13 year old brotha, you are going to be a MONSTER in 10 years! Keep training consistently and you will be one incredible specimen, I guarantee it! (not that you need me to tell you to keep training, i'm sure that's a foregone conclusion for you hehe)

Array

School
    This guy is from a couple hundred miles away from me. I guess some guys that know my coach's know his camp. The kid was asking them about me. Someplace along the way, he got it in his head, that I was some 5'4 fat kid with no stand up game at all, did ok with jits because I was so fat I won match's by laying on guys.lol.

Hope he doesn't change his mind about fighting at weigh in when he has to find a chair to stand on to look me in the eye, to talk his shit.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Hell yeah Conner. Smash this Kid.

my brother is the same age and he looks tiny compared to you dude good to see you havent forgotten us go forth and smash on

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Oh dang. Keep us posted!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    HAHAHA i hope he shits himself when he sees you at the weigh in!!!

Array

School
    Emir maybe I will bring some Depends for the weigh in. Just in case. Lol

Ive seen your highlights. ive heard how u train. youll kill him.