Array

School
    New Port Richey Jiu Jitsu Academy

Girl kills it at tournament with 10th Planet Clinic

We are not yet an official affiliate, but we are working on it. We make every 10th planet seminar we can(This Febuary was one with Eddie which was awesome in every sense of the word) and Tuesdays and Thursdays we have an unofficial 10th planet class. We love the system and the philosophy surrounding it.

However thats not really the point of this post.

We have one student here, a young girl who loves the 10th planet system, and puts in serious hours, more than most adults, to be able to work the system not just at the dojo, but under the stress of competition.

This is about showing the results of her hard work, which reflects on the 10th Planet system and I think you all will be impressed.

She deserves to be recognized for her hard work, and I wanted to makes sure she is. We are all very proud of her at New Port Richey Jiu Jitsu Academy.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to watch her do her thing.

In this one, you see a classic rubberguard set up to finish.

Last edited by Kurt McCathron; 05-14-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

Array

School
    Here I give you a clip from the seminar with Eddie where we went over Prison guard and using the gift wrap. He showed us several finishes.

Array

School
    Here is us drilling it after in the dojo and her putting her own finish to the triangle on it, which she uses in her second fight.

Array

School

Array

School
    Here is her third fight, where you will see the same Prison Guard setup.

I also wanted to say thank you to Eddie Bravo and Bryan Brown(10th Planet Atlantic Beach) for the seminar. We had gone over Prison Guard before in our classes and so it wasnt completely new, but its the details,the subtle things that can really make a technique come together, and I was super impressed by how Mr. Bravo conducted the Seminar. He really made an effort to pay attention to everybody, and while skill is part of being a black belt, I also look to see ones teaching ability, because all the skill in the world does not mean you can transmit it. That is another skill that is part of becoming a black belt in my mind and without doubt Mr. Bravo is a master.

Again, thank you all for your time, and one day soon we will be joining and contributing in a more official capacity.
    Last edited by Kurt McCathron; 05-14-2017 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Spelling

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Well done to you all!!