Array

School
    Inspire Jiu Jitsu

Big guys and 10th planet

Hi all !

I'm a big dude (145kgs) and could do with some guidance on what are the best warm up drills and technique flows for bigger dudes with shit flexibility.

Thanks in advance

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Focus on top game, passing, kimuras and mounting.

And also focus on getting in the best shape of your life, for Jiu jitsu but especially for your health
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Inspire Jiu Jitsu
    Thanks Eddie!

Array

School
    10th planet L.A. Tapout
    I am 38 and 200 pounds. I have horrible flexibility, but the more REPS you can get in with practicing warm-ups and rubber guard, the easier your body will respond. It took me 4 years to get rubber guard flexibility, and still a work in progress. Also I found if you do the technique correctly, most don't require as much flexibility as they appear to.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Hey mate. If you're in Oxford look up Gavin Stewart. He trains at 10p birmingham, but he's also in a gym in oxfordshire. Also, a trip down to london could be a good day out. We've have our share of big guys training there.

Array

School
    Inspire Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
    I am 38 and 200 pounds. I have horrible flexibility, but the more REPS you can get in with practicing warm-ups and rubber guard, the easier your body will respond. It took me 4 years to get rubber guard flexibility, and still a work in progress. Also I found if you do the technique correctly, most don't require as much flexibility as they appear to.

Thanks man !

Array

School
    Inspire Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Diogo Trigo View Post
    Hey mate. If you're in Oxford look up Gavin Stewart. He trains at 10p birmingham, but he's also in a gym in oxfordshire. Also, a trip down to london could be a good day out. We've have our share of big guys training there.
    Yeah I trained at the Oxford/Banbury one a few months back, nice setup and friendly. still suffering from an injury from the last SubZero comp but when back to full fitness will visit again and 10p London.

Thanks man

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Practice makes perfect my friend, Like eddie said work on your passing and top game. Let the rest start to fall into place

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Use what you got, don’t ever be ashamed to put the pressure on and smash your opponent
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie