Array

School
    10th Planet London Uk

Pain Relief Marijuana Product on one MTS Episode

Hello Ninjas,
    I do remember, in one episode of MTS, that there is a story of a guy who has started to use a Marijuana product as a pain relief after a serious injury, he lifts weights . I don't remember which episode is , I need to get the name of this product .
    Who knows ?
    Thank you .
    Regards

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Google pain relieving cannabis products
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet London Uk
    Thank you Eddie. I did it and there are tons of Marijuna products for Pain relieve. I will do a research then. Have a nice day .

I was looking for a right marijuana strain that could help me with my chronic back pain. I'm suffering from it for almost 2 months now I just don't know if it's connected to my work since I'm sitting more or less 9 hours. I came a cross with this marijuana strain black mamba cbd https://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/o...lack-mamba-cbd . This is the first time that I would be taking medical marijuana I'm not sure if this would be effective with my back pain. Also is there any other way using it medically?

This is a very nice article. Cbd is truly the next best thing in medical advancement. Why is it very popular? This is primarily because of it's health benefits and effectiveness it can offer. I've watch a lot of video about how CBD works it's magic in a snap. Marijuana strains can give you different effect likeeu.gyo.green/free-marijuana-seeds

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    get some dit da jow herbs and add weed; but use DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) as the solvent instead. dmso is sold at like farm supply stores and shit as a muscle rub for horses. fda wouldnt approve its use as otc muscle rub because if you put bad stuff in there it becomes dangerous - it lets substances fly past your skin and back in the 60s some lady accidentally killed herself with it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Los Angeles
    I agree with all you guys, The treatment with CBD is incredibly simple, it has a geat benifits using small dose of CBD oil. CBD oil is basically just Hemp oil from very specific strains of Marijuana. My Mom who was one of the most anti-legalization people I've ever met, sterted to use it and it very thankful . Now we have in our house a Grobo box for indoore growing a canabiss. It mean that we don't need any medical perscriptions or go to she shop , the weed is growing very fast and the quality of it is the best one . For more info click here

Array

School
    Lookin'
    brainstorm214, you're a black belt at 10P Los Angeles? What's your name? Who'd you receive your black belt under? Also, why do you keep resurrecting old posts and adding links to the text? Spam???

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by brainstorm214 View Post
    I agree with all you guys, The treatment with CBD is incredibly simple, it has a geat benifits using small dose of CBD oil. CBD oil is basically just Hemp oil from very specific strains of Marijuana. My Mom who was one of the most anti-legalization people I've ever met, sterted to use it and it very thankful . Now we have in our house a Grobo box for indoore growing a canabiss. It mean that we don't need any medical perscriptions or go to she shop , the weed is growing very fast and the quality of it is the best one . For more info click here
    pro tip: nip the tips of the leaves when you clone, makes 'em root faster