Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

CBD for recovery recommendations.

Ive been reading a lot of the benefits of CBD oil for recovery and want to give it a shot. Do any of you have a good recommendation for natural CBD oil (without additives) that isn't an arm and a leg per bottle? There is so much out there, it would be helpful to hear some of your thoughts. Thank you, and sorry if this has been discussed already.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Hey whats up brother, i'm sponsored by a company called Vape Bright and its pure CBD 100 percent organic hemp oil. I use it all the time and it helps with a ton of stuff, especially inflammation. Use the Promo Code Finishers for 10 percent off. Peep the website www.vapebright.org

Here you go my friend - https://www.payspi.org. I've been using this oil for quite a while and it seems to be the best in terms of quality and price. Give it a try

Does it work really?.
    I mean... i used it one time, only one time, and I´m not sure if was real or more psychological.
    There are a ton of products out there promissing you being the philosophical rock... and are more trend than other thing... kale, fish oil, quinoa, glucosamine...
    I would like to know your objetive opinion outside sponsors and trends.

Array

School
    Family Combat Fitness
    My gym has terphouse. I been taking it for 3 months. The cost is just to much. I dont fill a lot from it. Still sore, stressed, same focus, and so on. This is just my option take it with a grain of salt.

I'm in the cannabis business and can tell you CBD works for some people, and not for others.
    I personally look at the ability to "rest / sleep" as the most important tool for recovery.
    My suggestion is to try CBD and if it does not work, try a 50/50 blend (CBD/THC).
    That's the ticket for me.
    Good luck.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I take cbd everyday under the tongue just for preventive purposes
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Cbd is a very good way to recovery. Really nice medicine and I am very happy that people started to develop it. I have problems such as insomnia and anxiety. I use this tasty cbd vape oils. It is comfortable way to intake. When my doctor wrote that i have to use cbd, my first question was if I can vape it. He answered-"Why not?". It is a really comfortable way to use cbd