twister pass counters

Do any of y'all remember where someone was demonstrating a twister pass counter into the back or truck in a recent MTS? Also, what other twister pass counters do you recommend? Getting stuck here a bit.

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Which Twister Pass Counter do you mean and in which Episode do you mean? I just can think of proper framing an guard retention before the twister pass actually happens. Maybe also a backroll right when the opponent lands on your chest to use his direction of movement to land on top.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Couple different options depending how deep they are and arm positioning. Possibly heisman them down if you react quick enough. If not establish some good frames between yourself and them, don't allow them to ride their hips up. If they did ride their hips up then some really good timed bridges to get yours elbows back and reframe. You can basically make them change position due to your shut down defense, thus creating an opening to attack or advance position.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    If the top player leaves their head up, you can catch their head with an s-grip and sweep down to the side they are sitting on. If they react early, they won't get swept but they will have to turn back into to you, which will put them back in half-guard.

Reaching underneath the arm can be dangerous, it hands the top player a kimura. But instead of leading with my hand, I lead with my elbow and that allows me to get enough of my forearm underneath their armpit to create a frame, which I use to turn into them and create room for a scramble.

Einstein has a great way to set up a darce from the bottom of twister side control. If you ask nicely, he may be willing to share it with you.

I found the one I was referencing: http://www.10thplanetjj.com/techniqu...rust-your-pdus

But these are all great tips. Thanks guys, y'all legends

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeChen007 View Post
    Do any of y'all remember where someone was demonstrating a twister pass counter into the back or truck in a recent MTS? Also, what other twister pass counters do you recommend? Getting stuck here a bit.
    hey that was me who taught that, mts 106, gary tonon back take with the butterfly hook is who i saw who did it first, also lucas leite back study part 1 and 2 on youtube!