Array

School
    Outlaw MMA, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Any 10th Planets opening up in Alberta or Sakatchewan??

Training in Saskatoon I was curious to see if any Canadians know of any 10th planets that might be opening up in Alberta or Saskatchewan??

Array

School
    MMAC
    Hey man I'm a 10P Ronin @ MMACenter. There's BMT, Gi and NoGi. Super welcoming people and coaches. The coaches are open minded too and don't mind me trying to bring the heat with rubber guard and lockdown with the 10p Exoskeleton rashi on lol. I'm reppin fruits and vegetables too Capoeira privates from Renato. I could see it being a moon one day since the Onnit gym in Austin is already BMT/10P. In the mean time come on down for class or open mat man the coaches don't mind if you train at another gym OSS

Array

School
    Hey Man I train @MMA center too lol! I just haven't been in awhile dealing with a few injuries. Im pretty sure I trained with you a few times already.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Typically people work their way up from being ronins and start the moon. Rarely do people just open a school in a random city. In short, if you want it you probably have to build it.

Source: My personal experience

Array

School
    For sure I agree and thank you. I will just have to take the initiative and time to travel to a 10th planet and train.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Nothing in the immediate future for a 10p out there but eventually I'm sure thank you for the support
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Sounds good, its a great excuse to take a trip to train away from this cold ass place