Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Alchemy Jiu-Jitsu/ Marcelo Garcia NYC

10th Planet Long Island

Hey all,

Me and my buddy are working on becoming a 10p out in Long Island NY. Working extremely hard to make it a reality and in the process of visiting other moons and filming the wam up videos.

Is it okay to break up the video by letters, or should we film every warm up all the way through?
    As of now we're using Jem Havoks YouTube page to help us. Though they're not fully updated, is it acceptable to use those?

Thanks to Jem for the videos, and thanks to JM and Zach over at Finishers in Bethlehem for hooking us up with some great info and training. Be sure to check out their school!

Any info would be appreciated, thanks guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Long Island
    Thank you to Zach and JM for the support and great training. We are working our butts off to join the team!

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    I would appreciate Warmup videos like Jem uploaded on Youtube. One video per Warmup Set, several angles, several repetitions and maybe even the names included and uploaded on youtube.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Krischer View Post
    I would appreciate Warmup videos like Jem uploaded on Youtube. One video per Warmup Set, several angles, several repetitions and maybe even the names included and uploaded on youtube.
    He is talking about filming the warm ups for the affiliation requirement, not filming the updated warm ups for youtube.

Steven, I would ask that question to the person you are planning on submitting your requirements to, whether it be Eddie or Zach/JM.
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Pretty sure its a video for each letter. Not positive though, I'm sure Eddie will clear it up for you. Good luck with your affiliation process, all the hard work is totally worth it when something you created finally becomes an official moon!

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    He is talking about filming the warm ups for the affiliation requirement, not filming the updated warm ups for youtube.
    Oh hahaha, did not get that. Good luck though!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Its one video all the way through both offensive and defensive roles of each flow for each warm up,from each series, with no cuts in the video. You may access a white board that has the warms written on it so you can look over and glance at it.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Herzog Russian cowboyed the correct.

Make sure both people in the video know the warm ups. Resistance must always be at around 80 percent, no unrealistic spaghetti arms
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Alchemy Jiu-Jitsu/ Marcelo Garcia NYC
    Thanks for the help guys! We'll get right on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast