Thread: Geoenigineering

Geoenigineering

Hello out there!
    First time posting. Saw Eddie on JRE and have this to say. He seems to get shut down by Rogan when he mentions Chemtrails as Joe claims to have "Debunked them". I am here to say these are as real as the sky is white. It saddens me to hear Joe say things like that. I don't think Joe knows how a modern day high bypass turbofan engine works. If he did he would realize that these engines are incapable of producing contrails since much of the air is not burned in the chamber...hence, high bypass.(I know there are articles out there claiming they can...don't believe it) I have been an engineer for Rockwell International, worked at the Lockheed Skunk Works back when we were building the Stealth fighter in Burbank. I am also a member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and since back in 60's I have never seen con-trails tic tac toe across the sky, spread out and turn the entire sky white. Not until 2005 here in Los Angeles.
    There is a site geoengineeringwatch.org run by Dane Wigington. The site is a solid source of information on chemicals being sprayed from planes presented by experts from many fields covering a variety of disciplines impacted by these atmospheric programs. I hope Eddie reads this and has Dane on his podcast, he would be a fascinating guest. He worked for Bechtel which is a major multinational player in arenas of war, political manipulation, natural resource depletion etc. So he has an insiders take on things.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I would love to do a podcast with Dane, I don't have contact info tho
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie