Advice for a Beginner, where to start!!?

Hi Everybody! My names Santiago and I'm 19 years young, I've been wrestling for about 3 years now and I felt I improved rapidly because of how much I studied the techniques and all that jazz....anywho I've done some jiu jitsu before but I'd definitely still consider myself a beginner and I'm wondering where to start learning on the website like is their sort of a guideline for more white belt stuff to learn to blue belt level and purple and so on, I seen that mastering the system is in order by episode but not sure if that was just random cool techniques as my fundamentals are probably very weak at this point! I'd appreciate any advice given thanks in advance! 欄

Array

School
    RGA NYC
    Find a place to train BJJ, get the DVDs and add the techniques in to your training. Mastering the rubber guard DVDs and books are a great place to start.Master the system brings it all together with updated moves ext.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Start training at an academy and don't neglect your wrestling. 10th Planet and wrestling have massive cohesion!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Focus on the warm ups but don't go beyond the wall until you feel the fire
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Go to every class, make friends to roll buy some mats, take notes in class. If you want you can look at youtube instructionals, from what I understand east asians use mma instructionals a lot more. I think MMA gyms in Japan is less formal and you have to ask fellow training partners how to do techniques., they don't really have a head instructioner telling you what to do. A beginner needs as many higher ranking friends as he can make so they can teach what they know.

Any yes wrestling is awesome.