Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Grace Gundrum vs Jasmine Johnson @ STA/Finishers Sub Only

Epic throw down between two of the best in the country Grace came out on top with a textbook Dead Orchard. She used a ton of the warm ups in this match and we've been working her inverted guard and granbys super heavy . . . ENjoy and study up

ig and twitter @jm10p

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Dang, that was a crazy good match. Grace is on some next level ish, including the other girl. Women's UFC best be looking out for the future.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Beautiful finish! Seemed to me like Grace was playing catch up most of the match but I don't know shit. When she pulled mission control I had a feeling it was GG. Very nice match thanks for posting!

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Awesome work!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Damn that was one of the most awesome matches I've seen in a long time. Everybody in the audience knew Jasmine was in trouble once she got caught in Grace's full guard. Jasmine looked sharp tho, she's got huge potential. Grace kilt it.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Quote Originally Posted by CLefevre View Post
    Beautiful finish! Seemed to me like Grace was playing catch up most of the match but I don't know shit. When she pulled mission control I had a feeling it was GG. Very nice match thanks for posting!
    This was the first time i saw jasmine roll in person and she is super fast, athletic and really knows her paths, passing is really good. I do believe that Grace's best asset may be her defense. Jean Jaques said if they cant submit you in sub only how can you lose?

Really awesome match from a really awesome tournament.

Those STA/Finishers Only guys always put on good shows.

Every event so far has been fun to watch and I always end up finding out about some dope up and comers on each one.

This one reminded me of Eddie Bravo because there was an Apollo finish (throwback to his first book from 2004/2005) and I haven't seen an Apollo (arm triangle from bottom lockdown) in a long ass time.

Really awesome match from a really awesome tournament. Grace is a savage.

Those STA/Finishers Only guys always put on good shows.

Every event so far has been fun to watch and I always end up finding out about some dope up and comers on each one.

This one reminded me of Eddie Bravo because there was an Apollo finish (throwback to his first book from 2004/2005) and I haven't seen an Apollo (arm triangle from bottom lockdown) in a long ass time.

3:40:12.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    This was the first time i saw jasmine roll in person and she is super fast, athletic and really knows her paths, passing is really good. I do believe that Grace's best asset may be her defense. Jean Jaques said if they cant submit you in sub only how can you lose?
    Very good point, a great defense is demoralizing. Love the Jean Jaques quote

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    If you guys haven't checked out the other shows they are all on youtube on the free tip. Check them out they were all awesome. The best talent on the east coast no doubt

ig and twitter @jm10p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast