Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Renzos

Some gay dude tried to pork me at a bath house

I was running late for work one morning so I decided to skip the shower. I get to work on time but I'm told that I look like shit and I have to clean myself up for a board meeting after lunch. A few blocks down from my office there is a public bath house that I notice on the way to work sometimes so I figure I'll skip lunch and just go down there and shower up. Well I walk in the door and the dude at the booth tells me it's fifteen bucks for a locker and thirty if I wanted a room. I'm like "Bro, I just need to shower I don't need a locker or a room."
    The asshole was like "Sure, that's what everybody says but you need to get a locker or I can't let you in."
    I comply "Whatever man," and hand him the money. I didn't want to risk losing my job. I'm already on my boss's shit list after showing up late a couple of times.
    I walk into the main area and there is this euro techno music playing. I'm like OK, whatever. There is a hot tub and a big pool in this main room and there are a lot of dudes walking around in speedos. Hmm, no chicks? Kinda weird. I look around but I can't find the showers so I ask some black dude: "Yo bro, you know where the showers are?"
    He points to a corridor on the far side of the room "Right down there man. You want some help?"
    I figured he was just going to show me where they were. "Yeah sure dude." I reply.
    So were walking and he starts getting weird. "I haven't seen you around before, you come here a lot?"
    "Only when I'm dirty." I said.
    "You're a dirty boy, huh?" He says.
    "Uhhh..."
    We finally get to the showers and I say "thanks man", hinting at him to leave. I start undressing and when I turn on the shower I notice him in the corner of my eye. He's still there in the shower room with me and undressing as well. "You showering too?" I ask. He walks near me and says "Yeah bro." I turn away from him facing the shower and all of the sudden I feel a finger go up my asshole. I turn around and push him "What the hell bro? Not cool." I yell.
    "Whats your problem man?" He asks.
    "You just stuck your finger in my asshole!"
    "Yeah...and?"
    "Get the fuck away from me." I tell him.
    He begins to walk away "Fucking cock tease," he says to me as he exits the room. I finish my shower while still kinda shaken up. Get back to work and tell no one.

Anything like this happen to someone before?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    you better not go to jail if you don't notice guys walking up behind you in the shower.

Array

School
    Renzos
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Timmermans View Post
    you better not go to jail if you don't notice guys walking up behind you in the shower.
    He was black and it was dark.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    your lucky it was only a finger then.

Array

School
    searching
    Maybe it wasn't his finger and everything we've been told about black guys is a lie...

hahahahaha you are so full of shit. fucking hilarious story though

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Sooo....he put his finger in your asshole, and all you did was push and yell at him?? Hmm...

Tl;dr

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    lol that may be true may not be, but it's funny as hell, & i would have choked the piss out of that dude, talk about violation, after that, you need to fight someone, & fuck a hot chick just to feal like a man again

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Sorry this happened to you, you're brave. But that's damn funny and sounds like a scene from a movie.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast