Mat Wars Episode 3

Mat Wars is back for episode 3.

In the first season, Titan MMA/West Coast BJJ Brown Belt Micah Brakefield is the star of the show and will take on the lower mainland's best grapplers.

Brakefield embarks on Burnaby BJJ in episode 3 of the season and takes on the always dangerous brown belt, Matt Kwan.

Array

School
    Grove City BJJ Academy
    This is an awesome series idea, I hadn't seen it until now but I'm now working my way through the 3 episodes so far.

But may I offer a potential tweak for the following seasons? Instead of just doing one guy challenging each gym individually, why not start with one "Champion" and each week he has to defend his position, if he loses the guy that beats him takes his spot as champion and gets to go the next episode to face the next challenger. Winner gets $100 for each week won in regulation, $50 for OT. You might be able to get schools to agree to helping fund the project by allowing the reigning "Champion" host a mini-seminar for like $10-$20 before the match.

Very cool idea, I hope this continues to grow.

Thanks Robbie. I have plenty of ideas for season 2 and that one is right up there on the list. Thanks a bunch for viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Carter View Post
    This is an awesome series idea, I hadn't seen it until now but I'm now working my way through the 3 episodes so far.

But may I offer a potential tweak for the following seasons? Instead of just doing one guy challenging each gym individually, why not start with one "Champion" and each week he has to defend his position, if he loses the guy that beats him takes his spot as champion and gets to go the next episode to face the next challenger. Winner gets $100 for each week won in regulation, $50 for OT. You might be able to get schools to agree to helping fund the project by allowing the reigning "Champion" host a mini-seminar for like $10-$20 before the match.

Very cool idea, I hope this continues to grow.