Dealing with “wannabe” alphas in gym

In my gym (non tenth planet)there are some very toxic people. They don’t have much experience but during roll or drill sessions they always talk to me very imperative like “You are doing it wrong! Do like this!” With an extremely irritating voice. The funny thing is They are just training for a few months.I know the move better than them and I submit them all the time when rolling. I think that it is just because I am shorter,weaker and younger then them so they are jealous about me. There are solutions like ignoring them,don’t accept them as training partners etc but I believe that dojo is not only the place that we learn techniques but also the place that we learn life. There were always people like that in my life and there will always be... the fact that me being short and weak makes them believe that I don’t deserve the income I get,the beautiful girlfriend I have and the happiness I feel..Most of men are stupid so this is their instinct.For me everybody is equal and what others have dont bother me.
    In my opinion I can’t escape from that masculine stupid pressure on me so decided to fight against it. Looks like a good practice about life. How can I dominate and overpower that toxics for the idea of I deserve what I hardworked for?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Meditaysh

Indifference is your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by the Lich Samurai;27107T
    the fact that me being short and weak makes them believe that I don’t deserve the income I get,the beautiful girlfriend I have and the happiness I feel..Most of men are stupid so this is their instinct.
    This is the weird part. I doubt anyone is thinking this about you other than maybe yourself. As a tall and strong man myself I have never ONCE in my life felt that someone didn't deserve something because of their height or strength. (let alone EVERYTHING career, girl, HAPPINESS etc.) ...If you really think the guys at your gym think you don't deserve happiness because you are short or weak you have some serious insecurities and mental prisons to escape.

Just learn to be indifferent to them and get your workout in. That is true power that you can generate within yourself.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Since they don't have much experience, I assume they are white belts? If so, tell them to sit down, shut up, and learn.
    White belts are people too, but they have 2 jobs, tapping, and paying attention. lol

Quote Originally Posted by John Hickman View Post
    I assume they are white belts? If so, tell them to sit down, shut up, and learn.
    White belts are people too, but they have 2 jobs, tapping, and paying attention. lol
    Not sure what level of white belts you have out there in backwoods Texas but next time you visit HQ with that attitude you might get rolled the fuck up by one.

Also correction, they have ONE job; mastering the warm-ups.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorWolf View Post
    Not sure what level of white belts you have out there in backwoods Texas but next time you visit HQ with that attitude you might get rolled the fuck up by one.

Also correction, they have ONE job; mastering the warm-ups.
    Ah i think someone hates Trump lay off the soy bro
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    ignore them or find another school
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie