Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I was mostly curious about the situation, what is going wrong, and what range of half guard options you are playing. I am not saying losing the underhook does not happen. I am also not saying Eddie's or any of the other guy's advice is not relevant. I have a few unorthodox maneuvers I like to use from the top to flatten guys and I was wondering if he was doing anything special.

Array

School
    Team Quest Redding
    I’ll try to pay better attention next time it happens but I don’t think it’s a particular trick, sometimes I just get exhausted and I’m too flat and he out-pummels me

Array

School
    Indianapolis, IN
    if he has double underhooks, try the throat punch choke. He will be forced to defend or get submitted. Odds are in your favor you will get at least one underhook and then whip down/whip up. I'm not a big guy so most opponents try to smash me when we roll and this usually works for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    93 Guard is Super stomp right?

Again, going from lockdown to Super stomp is VITAL. You will always get your guard passed quite easily if your butterfly game isn’t professional, no way around that
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12