I want to play guitar and Sound Engineering for Smoke Serpent

First of all here is one of the songs that composed,played,recorded,mixed and mastered by me (drums are programmed)

I am playing electric guitar for 6 years.Know a lot of music theory in a nerdish way. Scales (middleeast and west)chords,structures etc.Big fan of progressive metal like Protest the Hero,Periphery,Intervals etc.and I used to be a talented sound engineering student. I get tons of privates from academic people and studio owners. Did some song mixing jobs for amateur bands and a couple of assistant editing for documentaries of small tv channels.
    One day I realized that sitting in a dark room all day, eqing and compressing hundreds of sounds will be a very stressful and asocial job for me. And decided to become a Jiu jitsu instructor. Still improving on it.

I believe that we can make an online album project.
    -Melodic guitar riffs rather than 0 0 0 0 zeros.
    -grooves that fit for rapping
    -progressive and creative structure rather than intro verse chorus
    -emotional instrumental parts like pianos,violins
    (You send me the midi and I process them)
    -much professional edits mixes and masterings

About composing,We may discuss with Eddie about song structure (where to rap where to chorus, which scale is that, where to riff etc) and I write the drums and other parts. I send you by e-mail and you add your vocal and other staff send me back by Wav again. In finale I make edits mixes and masterings.

I don’t want even a single dollar. I just want to be a part of it in my home studio and enjoy.
    Kind regards.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    I dig the sound. It reminds me of Lamb of God, a little bit.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Cool riffs brother

Thank you for the offer but I like producing and directing my music. I don’t engineer anymore, I let pros like Danny Lohner and billy Howerdel handle that, so all that’s left is producing. If someone else produces my music then I’m left with nothing to do, and that’s no fun. I used to write odd meter hyper complex 8 minute songs in my 20’s, I like keeping it simple and to the point these days
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Cool riffs brother

Thank you for the offer but I like producing and directing my music. I don’t engineer anymore, I let pros like Danny Lohner and billy Howerdel handle that, so all that’s left is producing. If someone else produces my music then I’m left with nothing to do, and that’s no fun. I used to write odd meter hyper complex 8 minute songs in my 20’s, I like keeping it simple and to the point these days
    Thanks sir Will be waiting for new stuff

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    For awhile I've been wanting to jam with Eddie, I got some sick piano riffs I wanna show'em. Alas, I'll attempt to do so when I'm a black belt and have a grand to drop on a private, maybe then I'll bring it up

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    For awhile I've been wanting to jam with Eddie, I got some sick piano riffs I wanna show'em. Alas, I'll attempt to do so when I'm a black belt and have a grand to drop on a private, maybe then I'll bring it up
    Video your piano riffs and post them here
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Video your piano riffs and post them here
    It's a deep rabbit hole, far beyond a video or two. I'm moving out there in a couple years; we'll talk.

Array

School
    Check me out on Instagram: @realarmanhammer I plan on adding more stuff over time. So much music, so little time