Array

School
    PS Phoenix BJJ Paris

Message to Eddie Bravo & his black belts

Hi guys !

I'm a big fan of Eddie and the 10th planet system.

I've always wondered why there are no 10th PP schools in Paris, Are there any plans for you guys to open up a school here in the next year or two ?

Eddie, what does it take to open a school with the 10th planet name on it, gotta be a black belt ?

Thanks

PS : the earth is flat

Array

School
    Open Mat
    I though its iligal in France , mma?
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by theaxemurder View Post

I've always wondered why there are no 10th PP schools in Paris, Are there any plans for you guys to open up a school here in the next year or two ?

Eddie, what does it take to open a school with the 10th planet name on it, gotta be a black belt ?

Standard answer you'll get from anyone: Eddie does not decide when or where to open a school. It's one of his students that decides to move to that location and start up. You need not be a black belt necessarily, though it would undoubtedly make life easier when starting the business and attracting students.

The requirements would be better told to you by Eddie himself or a current moonhead.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Email me and I’ll send you the requirements eddie@10thplanetjj.com
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    10th Planet Paris is possible.

France generally is so judo obsessed that bjj and particularly no gi is not that popular there, yet.

There are some bjj black belts as you might expect and there have been Parisians feature on ADCC, it’s just that for most French people if you’re wearing a gi you’re going to be doing judo. Nothing else.

Paris would really love a 10th Planet though I’ve been certain of that for a while. Only when it is an option will it catch on there, not before

Array

School
    CDK Paris
    Here the bjj is in full development. however it is true that the no gi is less popular and even less the 10th planet system ... can be because there is no submission only. To open a 10th planet here it would really take a popular guy like Jeremiah or Marvin or even Geo to attract the world. I already had this discussion with a 10th planet warrior ... I tried several times to contact 10th planet London or Amsterdam guys to train with them sometimes but they are impossible to reach. Theaxemurder I see that I'm not the only fan in France it's a good initiative.