An Important Detail About Electric Chair

I discovered something today and hope it will be helpful for beginners like me.

While applying an electric chair, don’t only stretch your lockdown but also lift it up as his leg and foot don’t touch to the ground.and move to the side that you will turn. The last move is not like twisting the toes direction to the left but it is more like rotating your whole leg to the left when your toes are looking to the sky. Once you break the balance you can rotate them with your whole body.It will help a lot for winning the “knee to shoulder battle”

In addition being a small guy is a very good thing that improves your Jiu jitsu. Because I don’t have a chance to muscle things up and I need to work on technical details like Thierry. Thanks god 😄

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    "bump, slide, whip, c-cup the far post....bump, slide, whip, c-cup the far post....bump, slide, whip, c-cup the far post...."

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham / Banbury uk
    Keeping the hips connected as I bump and slide made loads of difference to my sweeping percentage.... I don't see nothing wrong, with a little bump and slide ...