Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    I'm in Sulphur Springs (about 90 min east of Dallas)....but I'm not as experienced as the others who replied. I definitely would love to know if a 10P Dallas will be opening. While I wouldn't be able to train regularly there, I would definitely hit it up at least monthly.

I live in The Colony

New Caney is about 3 hours away from Dallas, it's much closer to Houston than Dallas

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    How far is 10p New Caney from Dallas?
    We live 45 minutes from Dallas, about 5 hours from New Caney. Any down to get some roll in with Jacob, we can meet at a Labratory Martial Arts. It's ran by family frien & John Machado black belt Don Turnage. Jacob has a superfight coming up at an MMA event March 24. He's facing Pro Fighter Nathan(something) in a 15 minute Submission Only w/EBI OT. So he could use all the rolls he can get.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    10th Planet North Dallas
    I’m pulling the trigger on a house in the Lewisville area.

I got mats and I’m down to meet at any gym. .just want to keep the Dallas area ronin updated.

People asking if I’m starting a gym.....PERHAPS. Lol

That’s the ultimate goal but before that happens we have to put more reps in and grind. Imma let rest shake out how it may.

Always down to roll and Drill. (as long as you don’t have any creepy crawlies)

DENTON, DALLAS, FORT WORTH, IRVING, ARLINGTON, PLANO, GARLAND, TYLER, GAINESVILLE, SHERMAN, get at me.

Will travel for rolls.
    "Your jiu Jitsu should have no corners in it, it should flow from one position to the next."

Instagram: choke_artist

Marcelotine- 365
    Leg Drag- 550

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nuusolia View Post
    I’m pulling the trigger on a house in the Lewisville area.

I got mats and I’m down to meet at any gym. .just want to keep the Dallas area ronin updated.

People asking if I’m starting a gym.....PERHAPS. Lol

That’s the ultimate goal but before that happens we have to put more reps in and grind. Imma let rest shake out how it may.

Always down to roll and Drill. (as long as you don’t have any creepy crawlies)

DENTON, DALLAS, FORT WORTH, IRVING, ARLINGTON, PLANO, GARLAND, TYLER, GAINESVILLE, SHERMAN, get at me.

Will travel for rolls.
    Check your inbox, I sent you a PM.
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Welcome to the area, bro! My school is in Mount Pleasant, which is about 2hrs East of you on I-30. We aren’t a moon but are very 10p friendly (Richie Boogeyman Martinez is our coach). John, Jacob & Juhn are 10p lifers and we are all friends and have been repping 10th Planet for close to ten years. Keep us updated on what you have cookin’ & look forward to seeing you soon!!!

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    How far is 10p New Caney from Dallas?
    It’s right at 200 miles Southeast of Dallas, so about the same distance as Austin is from DFW, Master Eddie.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wallace View Post
    Welcome to the area, bro! My school is in Mount Pleasant, which is about 2hrs East of you on I-30. We aren’t a moon but are very 10p friendly (Richie Boogeyman Martinez is our coach). John, Jacob & Juhn are 10p lifers and we are all friends and have been repping 10th Planet for close to ten years. Keep us updated on what you have cookin’ & look forward to seeing you soon!!!
    Dang, didn’t know y’all were out there. But now, though, I do remember Hickman mentioning something. Do you ever do any open mats? I liked your FB page. Gonna try and make it to that Jeremiah Vance seminar.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Siriphongs View Post
    Dang, didn’t know y’all were out there. But now, though, I do remember Hickman mentioning something. Do you ever do any open mats? I liked your FB page. Gonna try and make it to that Jeremiah Vance seminar.
    Was wondering if you just didn’t like us or what! LOL! We have classes on Mon & Wed at 8pm and for January we have Open Mat on Thursdays at 8-9 also. We’re a smaller school but the doors are always open if you can make it bro. And would love to have you in for Jeremiah’s Seminar. Should be a great day. We will also have a Boogeyman seminar before Summer :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast