Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Inglorious Grapplers Hong Kong
    I follow all of Eddies stuff Twitter IG Youtube
    i love 10th system i watch all the youtube stuff i train nogi at our gym i have been a few times to a 10thplantes gym and would train their if there was one closer i always looked at it like man i want to do that i want to open a gym one day 5 10 years in the future maybe even a 10thplanet gym would be so cool that why i asked so i can start marking off the check list

Array

School
    who knows how to add photos on here every time i try is does not work ??

My response to all on thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    This question has been answered several times if you just look through the threads. Honestly though you’re a blue belt, just train. Now is not the time to think about starting a school. Focus on training and learning the system and getting to know our community. If you’re meant to open a gym the information will always be available but so many steps need to be taken between where you are now and then. So don’t rush it, just enjoy where you are in your journey.
    What a bitchy ass comment. Way to inspire, you sound awesome! Bet you’re a successful business woman. Get a gym and hire an instructor. Why do people think you have to be an instructor to own a gym? That’s why so many fail. Business people open gyms not just because you’re a black Belt. #dumbasses

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanMMA View Post
    What a bitchy ass comment. Way to inspire, you sound awesome! Bet you’re a successful business woman. Get a gym and hire an instructor. Why do people think you have to be an instructor to own a gym? That’s why so many fail. Business people open gyms not just because you’re a black Belt. #dumbasses
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I think running a 10th Planet Gym is more than just a business venture. It is something that is earned through dedication and loyalty, not something that is bought and sold.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanMMA View Post
    I couldn't disagree with you more. Her answer was excellent. She encouraged the guy to keep training and get to know the 10th Planet community. That's spot on. If you don't like that answer, get lost. And if you don't like the way I responded to you, post with your real name or come on by speak to me the way you just spoke to her.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Lookin'
    What Brandon said. Dawna's comment was totally inline.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    lol rekt.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    The Reason I asked is if there Where Requirements would want to know early
    Example ( one must train x number years with Eddie to open gym )
    or list of things
    now many years later think I wish I had known that when I was a Blue belt I could have stared checking off the list of things early

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I couldn't disagree with you more. Her answer was excellent. She encouraged the guy to keep training and get to know the 10th Planet community. That's spot on. If you don't like that answer, get lost. And if you don't like the way I responded to you, post with your real name or come on by speak to me the way you just spoke to her.
    ���� And it’s BMAC FTW. This is a golden professional response
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12