Quarter Guard Underhook Counter

I used to play a lot of dogfight and they were very easy to fall into it. This week my instructor realized it and showed a counter to it. He just overhooks my underhooking arm very tight and than grabs my other arms wrist (so he avoids me to reach his basing leg from other side) and passes my guard by kicking my foot outside with his other foot. Once he passed my guard with this technique guess what... BOOM there is a Darce Choke with that tight overhook...

what do you recommend for me to counter that counter? It beats my quarter guard game.
    if you know any chapter of MTS about the topic please share with me

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Bump him with your knees and make him post on his head. Both his hands are occupied by tying you up. That means they aren't available for base. If he takes his hands away to base, you're free to do your thing.

Be ready for a battle.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    If you beat him to grabbing your wrist, this was my all day everyday. I would use it to get to prison guard and then run the swim move instead though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Bump him with your knees and make him post on his head. Both his hands are occupied by tying you up. That means they aren't available for base. If he takes his hands away to base, you're free to do your thing.

Be ready for a battle.
    Thanks sir! Applied to today and it works

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The Mookie is mad legit for when ur stale mated in dogfight. Pulling Guard from dogfight ala e3 is also crazy legit if your guard fire
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie