Array

School
    Pittmans Jiu Jitsu (Carlos Machado bb)

SpaceX Falcon 09 Launch

This is pretty cool you guys! Anyone see it live?!!

Array

School

Array

School

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Chemtrails

It's too bad I missed it. I was walking around Hollywood blvd on mushrooms and kept overhearing people talking about "the thing that went up in the sky" and North Korea and aliens and shit... I was confused AF

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    It’s used to be that the alien cover up was a conspiracy theory, now the alien cover up is mainstream and the conspiracy theory is that the government is preparing us for a fake alien invasion by pretending to cover up an alien invasion. Crazy times
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    It’s used to be that the alien cover up was a conspiracy theory, now the alien cover up is mainstream and the conspiracy theory is that the government is preparing us for a fake alien invasion by pretending to cover up an alien invasion. Crazy times
    Yes ,

And it is said that more people knew about the Roswell crash of ufo then they knew about the Marshal Plan for reconstructing of Europe.
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    oh shit! That's fuckin nuts dude. Makes sense though. Experiencing an alien invasion sounds like a profound experience. I'm kinda looking forward to it. That would be a better ending than WW3 with nukes and shit. Imagine being so good at martial arts that the aliens abduct you to study you before they even come out to the public like they did Georges. That's how good I want to be. I'm trying to get abducted and shit.. I'll have to listen to my Infowars podcast and see what Alex Jones as to say about this shit..