Thread: Noob question

Noob question

Hello All!!
    I would like to ask all the experienced ones alongside Master Eddie Bravo for some advice.
    I am currently studying under Gracie tutalage however so far not practised in the gi although I intend to. I however have an intense love for TPJJ. I’ve watched all the EBIs including the qualifiers. As someone who is new to TPJJ
    I want to learn some basics from a absolute beginners stage to be able to implement into my ‘game’
    I have a pro membership any recommendations 🤷🏽*♂️?

Thanks y’all
    Big respect to master Eddie for what he’s accomplished and continues to do!

Array

School
    Westchester Fight Club
    http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ghlight=warmup

They update the warmups periodically so no guarantees these are still up to date. Even if they aren't, they're still awesome. After you get those down, my instructor would say to work on your lockdown half. Although I'm not in the target group for the question, that is the answer I got when I asked the same thing.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    I recommend the Advanced Rubber Guard book which covers most of the 10P system. Then followup specifics with Mastering the System. Use as much as you can when rolling. Let folks get top half so you can get the Lockdown. Or...pull guard, break their posture and go immediately to mission control and the RG paths. Just keep playing with it. You’ll hit roadblocks, which you can go to MTS or ask here in the forums. You’ll get break throughs too, which are exhilarating. Good luck!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Get obsessed with the rubber guard now. Follow @jeremiahvance10 and @itsbeneddy on instagram
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie