Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Coonehh View Post
    Tony's training is fkn balls, man. Everyone talks about how strong Khabib is, but...unless this video isnt as impartial as it purports to be, it looks like Tony trains harder and does harder shit while training.

Stoked for this fight
    I'd never discount Khalabib solely on the fact that he grew up wrestling bears. On the same token, Ferguson is an absolutely off-the-chain martial artist & athlete. It'll be interesting.

I think Tony should keep it standing for as longing as possible each round. But I am very interested to see what happens if (when?) Khabib gets Tony on his back. I am sure (I hope) Tony has been studying Khabib's wrestling and practising techniques for limiting damage suffered from the bottom, attacking from the bottom, sweeps, etc.

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    I'd never discount Khalabib solely on the fact that he grew up wrestling bears. On the same token, Ferguson is an absolutely off-the-chain martial artist & athlete. It'll be interesting.
    oh, I hope I didnt give the impression that I was discounting khabib at all! just noting that tony's training looked more badass, and that's basically based on a single vid here...

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    It only takes one right punch to land in the right spot for a nite note. Anybody in UFC can knock anyone out on any day, it depends on where and how it lands. I've always had issue with Tony's stand up defense too

I don't like the trash talk, but I guess they genuinely don't like each other. Lets hope they'll gain respect for each other after the fight.

Love em both but Tony is a monster. Can't wait to see this fight!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    War Tony

Tony is for sure the most challenging, complex and unorthodox fighter Khabib has ever been matched up with in the UFC.

Speculate all you want but you cant deny this is fact.

I'm still hoping it is 1 April in USA...

Recent media news about this fight...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast