pumping the powder over a long distance

I'm looking for any information about any pumps that can pump powders from the surface to deep mining areas? I mean, this powder needs to be pumped a long distance. Any authority has information about which pumps can be used and what their efficiency is ?

I also needed something what will work for long distances and I’ve used single-stage centrifugal pump, it is really the greatest pump. There are a lot of types of pumps, but especially this one was the best for me. Doesn’t matter how deep you need to work with this things will cope it. I’ve bought it from a company named grace, very nice on. I’m very grateful with it, they’ve helped me with everything.
    The link of the company I’m using
    www.grabe.com.br/

Quote Originally Posted by StrRock View Post
    I also needed something what will work for long distances and I’ve used single-stage centrifugal pump, it is really the greatest pump. There are a lot of types of pumps, but especially this one was the best for me. Doesn’t matter how deep you need to work with this things will cope it. I’ve bought it from a company named grace, very nice on. I’m very grateful with it, they’ve helped me with everything.
    The link of the company I’m using
    www.grabe.com.br/
    I'm surprized due to the fact that my father was looking for such an industrial equipment
    is this kind of coincidence?