Can't believe I have low testosterone...

I don't even know what to do...
    I've been training for a couple of years and now I found out from doctor that my testosterone level only decreases... Why?

Array

School
    A.T.I.S. Combat Club
    Are you strength training? Endurance training raises cortisol which (broadly) has the opposite effects of testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthanGool View Post
    I don't even know what to do...
    I've been training for a couple of years and now I found out from doctor that my testosterone level only decreases... Why?
    Hey, so you probably have problems with vitamins and I think that this is a general problem. However there is a way to solve it and I mean to consume organic products which are full of different vitamins. By the way also you can try boron which can boost your testosterone by 29.5%. Since it has a lot of different advantages such as vitamin D I think it might help you. Anyway searching on different sources I found an article about boron increases testosterone. Since it has a lot of description about it, I think it might help you.

Bro, I can't wait for the day I go on testosterone replacement therapy, that shit is better than natural levels for a lot of guys. It's no big deal, get on TRT and live your best life.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    All testosterone level naturally begin to
    decline once your over 25 years old.