Z guard passing problems

I have 2 problems while passing the z guard

1-While I am leaning forward to apply pressure, they chance the angle of their knee to my chest rather than my belly (90 degree straight to oper chest) and it is harder to press
    2-If I attack to legs rather than pressuring his chest, (double over) they stock their foot or shin to my legs (butterflyish) and turn right and left like angry rainbows.

Help me pls.

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Barbara
    Option 1: Twister Pass
    Option 2: Place right hand on knee shield side hip and left hand on bottom side knee. Drive up to your feet, which should allow you to slip your right elbow (hand remaining on the hip) in front of their knee shield. You can now work standing passes or settle back down with the frame now in place in front of the knee shield.
    Option 3 (Staple Series): Windshield wiper your left foot into their bottom leg knee pit while apply preasure. Once pinned step your right foot up close to their hip (their knee shield leg should now be resting on your thigh of the newly planted leg). Easy passing now.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    The beginning of A2 is one of the best passes off 1/4 Z. Slice in to 1/4 Z then bounce back out to a flying twister pass
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I am not finding an online reference, but my gym teaches to square up your opponent's hips and assume what we call the catcher's stance (which is basically squatting in a straight line in front of your opponent's open guard) and then employing a variety of passes. It also works on knee shield/93 Guard.