Array

School
    Summit City Submissions

Why do you call the position The Truck?

It has been a while since I read Mastering The Twister, but I cannot remember why Eddie calls one of my favorite dead zones The Truck. If anyone knows, I would appreciate it if they shared. Thanks.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Bc he said the position was taking him places if I remember correctly

Array

School
    MMAC
    "Suddenly there were all these roads you could take, which is the reason I ended up calling the position the truck." Master also says he spent a great deal of time in the producer's truck while working for the UFC, where tons of options and split second decisions are made, just like in the truck. "It's just like trying to orchestrate a UFC pay-per-view - unless you understand how to put it all together, it's going to come out looking like shit."

Hahaha hope this helps OSS

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Thanks guys.

I can't remember if it was a MTS episode, or a seminar, but he said once that it looks like you are driving a truck, with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on the gear shift.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Has nothing to do with driving a truck, it was all about the UFC production truck because there are so many options and decisions that need to be made with lightning quick reactions
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Has nothing to do with driving a truck, it was all about the UFC production truck because there are so many options and decisions that need to be made with lightning quick reactions
    right on