Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    No school at the moment

Belt system/ ranking.

Is it possible to be ranked in the 10thP system without having access to a school?

Array

School
    CDK Paris
    The answer interests me too...
    For example, is a grade can be validated by master Eddie Bravo on a trip to the HQ ?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Back when ther were only a handful of schools yes, but now there’s almost 100 so if you want to get ranked in the 10th Planet system you’re gonna have to travel and start a relationship with the closest school to you
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Back when ther were only a handful of schools yes, but now there’s almost 100 so if you want to get ranked in the 10th Planet system you’re gonna have to travel and start a relationship with the closest school to you
    I still hope i can get ranked in the system from a ~ far I even wrote Slick Rick an email ( two times ) from advice of i think EBR 76 or 78 that even white belts should register through an email for an upcoming app of people affiliated with 10p.
    Anyways i hold 10p close in my heart and i know im 10p4l so it dont bother me that much, plus i understand
    moving on and not wanting to look for unknown people to start relationships with at some point in life
    and leaving younger people to get that experience of making relationships for there own.
    With that said tho there is nobody else i would rather get a belt or a ranking from then master Eddie Bravo .
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    No school at the moment
    4kids, 2 jobs. It's mostly a problem with availability. Trust me. If I had any way of making it to a 10thPjj school during open hours, I would be there without a doubt.

Array

School
    No school at the moment
    Agreed. Back when I did judo throughout my childhood and teen yrs, the only thing we ha was BBMagazine every month. I found YouTube and thank first thing I found was Eddie Bravo and the Machados. 10thp was my first exposure into bjj. 15yrs later and 10thpjj is now one of the top 2 or 3 schools to be with.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    I’d recommend starting with just trying to get to seminars. I understand multiple jobs for sure, so a 1 day event that you get 2-3 months notice for should be doable. Once you do that then you’ll have an idea where you’d at least be willing to try that school later, too.

Array

School
    freelance
    Very difficult for residents in Hawaii. Seminars are rare. No school On the islands as of yet

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wallace View Post
    I’d recommend starting with just trying to get to seminars. I understand multiple jobs for sure, so a 1 day event that you get 2-3 months notice for should be doable. Once you do that then you’ll have an idea where you’d at least be willing to try that school later, too.
    Thats a great advice fo sho.
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Honestly, don't worry about belts. A belt doesn't verify your skill. At best, it's a very vague representation. A good example is to train with your local black belt then train with Geo. They're both black belts right? You'd be shocked to see the worlds of difference. I mean, look at Nicky Ryan or Grace Gundrum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast