Thread: Tacoma

Tacoma

Anyone else in the area? I'm broke as a joke and can't afford a gym right now. Wanna roll though.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Natezane View Post
    Anyone else in the area? I'm broke as a joke and can't afford a gym right now. Wanna roll though.
    Phil Schwartz is making a move in Seattle soon, there are quite a bit of 10p Ronin’s in the area
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Phil Schwartz is making a move in Seattle soon, there are quite a bit of 10p Ronin’s in the area
    Any chance you or someone else can facilitate contact with him or any of the others. I'm eager to roll but money and time are making it difficult. Even just a normal workout requires me to start after the sun goes down, so classes are almost impossible to manage. It's extremely frustrating.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    If you cant afford to train and dont have time to train, what's the gameplan? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    If you cant afford to train and dont have time to train, what's the gameplan? Lol
    Honestly I can find a way to make the time. The money is the real problem. And I'm kinda just taking a shot in the dark here. Seeing if there's anyone else who wants to roll but is strapped for cash so they can't. In my area I feel like there's probably a lot of people in my situation with it being a military area and all. Plenty of people low on cash and short on time, willing to put the work in during the hours everyone else is sleeping. There's just no Fort Lewis bjj page for me to meet these people on so I thought I'd try here. Sounds crazy I know, but I'm trying here lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Salt Lake City

Join us on our weekly PDX training trip!

Yo yo!

Gordon Chen (10P San Mateo Purple) and I drive down to Portland for the Sunday class pretty much every week and we've got a few more seats in the car if any of you Seattle area peeps wanna join us!