Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

FINALLY!!! A 10th Planet Seminar in Orlando!!!

Well I felt Eddie putting the preassure on Orlando, so December 19th Chris Herzog will be swinging by to help lay the foundation for our "Hotbox", with a 4 hr seminar. Contact me for more info. Flyer is on my facebook and we'll be plastering it everywhere. I am on a personal mission to lead the way for the first 10th Planet school in Central Florida. The guys in Pensacola have a head start. Central Florida needs somebody retarted enough to be the meat in the middle of the Gracie/ATT sandwich. I like to think of myself as deviled ham but that will have to do for now ; ) Hope I give these f*ckers a tummy ache.

PS
    Thanks to all the instructors who helped my ground game these past 3 and a half years. Although you weren't here in person you provided a lot of insight and made the guys at my gym not want to roll with me. Eddie, Botello, JR, Herzog, Einstein, Denny, Jason Chambers... if I forgot anyone I appologize, I was just trying not to name B Quick.

Array

School
    Home
    You know im there. Been looking foward to this ever since i first heard of 10th planet. Eddie helped me fall in love with Jiu Jitsu. But yea I will be spreading the word on campus gettin people interested.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Hell Yeah Lucca! Do it big! Remember all things are possible through The Herzog!

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    60 bucks! wow tats pretty good for a brown belt seminar..and its in sunny florida...if you can go to this then GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Definitely plan on coming!!!

Array

School
    Chris, let me know man. Forum members get reseved seating. Everyone else needs cash right away.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    What kind of material will be covered? Chris has a wealth of knowledge, especially in pro wrestling moves.

Array

School
    10th Planet Victoria
    That is great to hear! Enjoy it!
    ---------------------
    www.fiercestudio.ca home of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Victoria
    Owner of Submissions 101

“To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”-Elbert Hubbard

Array

School
    Louis I can email you the techniques that will be covered, if you like??? As far as pro wrestling, we're going over the Hogan Leg Drop from mount and The Rock's People's Elbow from Twister Side Control. And Ari, thank you as well. You've been very influential over the years : )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast