Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertBirckhead View Post
    I'm a sloth. I know it's already taken. But I like to slow it down. Take my time. Wait for it.
    Danaher is on record on instagram claiming to be a sloth, as is Eddie here on the forum. The sloth has incomparable control of what it grips due to the hooks it has as hands. There is no rival of the sloth when it comes to control and grip/clinch strength.

Whether an animal is taken or not, you are what you believe in your heart. Sloth on, bro.
    Last edited by Arman Fathi; 01-26-2018 at 07:02 AM.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim U. Hoff View Post
    I'm the giant river otter. Because I'm fat, inconsistent, I have webbed paws, so my grip strength is bad. I have the intelligence of a 7 year old with severe brain damage, but sometimes I'm able to catch a small fish.
    Very good. A beautiful animal, the river otter. Underrated is the fact that it is an amphibious animal, can slide across ice ponds quite rapidly, and has highly sensitive whiskers for finding prey. The webbed paws and short, powerful legs predispose the river otter to being much faster in the sea than on the land, and usually catch prey with a quick lunge rather than a long chase. In time, your game will develop as an elite otter, taking on the most advantageous components of this amphibian in your game and filling in the holes with mutations that you develop from rolling and studying other jiu jitsu animals.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    I'm a Spotted Hyena. People are unsure if I'm a scavenger or a hunter. My movements seem to have no thought behind them. It may take forever but if I get a good bite, it's one of the best in the animal kingdom.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    I'm a Spotted Hyena. People are unsure if I'm a scavenger or a hunter. My movements seem to have no thought behind them. It may take forever but if I get a good bite, it's one of the best in the animal kingdom.
    Interesting. One of the most carnivorous animals of the Hyaenidae family. More predator than scavenger. More intelligent than the average hyena due to greater frontal cortex activity. One of the more complex animals in terms of social structure. It will be noteworthy to see your development into a higher belt Spotted Hyena.

Array

School
    Photographic proof that Mackenzie embraces the Jiu Jitsu Animal Movement and her place as the Koala. She didn't know her animal at first, but introduced an entire class to Koala guard, thus I told her that it's a natural fit. This message slipped into my DM weeks later

27294578_10156044769028142_526857638_n.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I am a Raccoon

Array

School
    10th Planet Pontiac
    I aspire to be a Hippo.
    So underrated that few believe they are one of the deadliest animals in Africa.
    Also, kinda cute.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by NameLikeNoOther View Post
    I am a Raccoon
    A scrappy animal known for it's scrambles and guard passing. I have a buddy that embraces the raccoon as well

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Shepherd View Post
    I aspire to be a Hippo.
    So underrated that few believe they are one of the deadliest animals in Africa.
    Also, kinda cute.
    Arguably the most dangerous animal out of the lot. Someone that will eat you with their top pressure, that will smash you if you let'em. There is a training partner of mine that is a perfect human representation of a hippo and lemme assure you, he consumes people. He absolutely denies any sweeps or sub attempt with his weight and pressure. You'll be tapping to a mount submission within a minute or two.
    Last edited by Arman Fathi; 01-31-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Array

School
    South Africa
    I'm the Honey Badger. Relentless and fearless in combat, the Honey Badger will even attack much larger animals in order to protect itself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast