Thread: No idea

No idea

Ok I have no idea what to do here, where do I start? Is there a white belt to do list somewhere, what do I focus on I'm so confused. #jre

Array

School
    CDK Paris
    Jiu Jitsu can seem very complicated in the first weeks of training.
    There are so many different techniques and styles. I think at the beginning you have to focus on not using force. Master the control positions. The defense of your guard. Submissions are not the most important at the beginning because without good controls you will not be able to submit. Listen to your teacher and at the end of each lesson try to apply the technique of the day.
    Renaud
    Instagram : @renaudcdk10

Oh no I mean what techniques from this web site or videos should I start on is there no set order on what videos to watch

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Ali Gutierrez View Post
    Oh no I mean what techniques from this web site or videos should I start on is there no set order on what videos to watch
    I would actually start with the Advanced Rubber Guard book. As you read through that, look for the most recent MTS video that addresses that technique for more detail.

Also, follow Rubber Guard Assassins on Instagram.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Get into rubber guard first, get it into your dna early, trust me. You will have gaping holes in your game as a white and blue belt regardless what part of the system you tackle first so you might as well start with the guard that will save your ass against wrestlers in the The long run now
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Powerful Eddie bravo, and thank you for the advice will get on it

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    10th Planet Warm Ups!