Trying to train 10th Planet moves and drills but stuck here in South Florida

Hey Guys I'm new to the forums and was wondering if there will be a 10th Planet gym opening in south Florida preferably near Miami. The only 10th planet gyms I found in Florida are up north and at the moment right now I am training at a Gracie school, "Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu" It is going well and I am doing no-gi often but it would be great if a 10th planet gym would open down here in the south. Thanks again Eddie, I watch your videos everyday.

Also if anyone is in a similar situation, how do you train 10th planet drills etc at your gym?

How old are you? How much do you weigh?

American Top Team HQ in Coconut Creek is one of the very best MMA gyms in the entire world, definitely in the top three. They have a ridiculous number of BJJ black belts there on a daily basis. If you live in South Florida and you are not training there as much as possible... you are missing out on some serious growth and opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature's Aloe View Post
    Hey Guys I'm new to the forums and was wondering if there will be a 10th Planet gym opening in south Florida preferably near Miami. The only 10th planet gyms I found in Florida are up north and at the moment right now I am training at a Gracie school, "Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu" It is going well and I am doing no-gi often but it would be great if a 10th planet gym would open down here in the south. Thanks again Eddie, I watch your videos everyday.

Also if anyone is in a similar situation, how do you train 10th planet drills etc at your gym?
    If you can make it up to Pembroke Pines on Saturday there's some 10p training that happens. Check out the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/10thPlanetJJftlauderdale/

This is the remnants of the hotbox that used to exist down here. Most of the people train with the leftover's from Marcello's old gym too. Great guys, good jiu jitsu.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    There are a ton of 10th Planet guys in SoFla.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Find a good school and make monthly trips to Brian Brown's school or whatever one is closer. That's how you add something new your coach doesn't do. Dedicate the time to travel and work with someone who knows it and bring it back. Make sure your school is open to that at the time you join it.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    DEBes brackished the correct. Traveling is a big part of high level Jiu Jitsu mastery
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie