Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I would like it to open up in Austin Square in The Colony, so I can just walk down stairs to get some rolls in but that's just me being selfish.

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybarthalt View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to get some input from you guys on the possibility of a North Dallas 10th Planet opening up. Any ideas as to where you would like the location to be? Convenience, how far you are willing to travel and class times would all be helpful discussion items during this conversation.
    Would love any suggestions, the plan is in motion!

I’m sure you have some good ideas already but I’d say anywhere in Noth Dallas is good. Being easily accessible to George Bush or 305 is probably a good idea. You might look at some of the area BJJ schools and see what’s not covered, area-wise, or maybe partner with them. There’s quite a few 10p friendly gyms in the Metroplex. Looking forward to your success!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybarthalt View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to get some input from you guys on the possibility of a North Dallas 10th Planet opening up. Any ideas as to where you would like the location to be? Convenience, how far you are willing to travel and class times would all be helpful discussion items during this conversation.
    Would love any suggestions, the plan is in motion!

Lewisville! This place is up and coming, they are trying to make it like Deep Ellum, so right now the market is cheap but will rise! Good luck and let me know how I can help!

Array

School
    10th Planet Little Elm
    Thank you sir! We are def scoping out that area. Tons of competition in that area as well. We are trying to find the right balance of price vs. competition in area. This is not easy given the North Dallas area is the fastest growing area in the country. But we are slowly making progress!

Array

School
    10th Planet Little Elm
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick Fitzgibbon View Post
    Lewisville! This place is up and coming, they are trying to make it like Deep Ellum, so right now the market is cheap but will rise! Good luck and let me know how I can help!

We are looking at the Lewisville area as well!

Array

School
    10th Planet North Dallas
    Yo thanks for all the feedback. If anyone is able we can do garage drill sessions, and warm up flows. Let me know.
    "Your jiu Jitsu should have no corners in it, it should flow from one position to the next."

Instagram: choke_artist

Marcelotine- 365
    Leg Drag- 550

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    10p brown Belt Chauncey from 10p AUSTIN is about to open a moon in Dallas FYI
    DOPE!!DFW is a huge!!! Big enough for multiple moons. Having grown up in the area Id have to say Arlington,Mckinney,or Frisco would be idea spots. preferably Mckinney. its 30 minutes from us
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps

I'm down, just let me know the date, time and location.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nuusolia View Post
    Yo thanks for all the feedback. If anyone is able we can do garage drill sessions, and warm up flows. Let me know.
    I shot you a friend request on Facebook awhile back. My account is still banned though, just for two more days lol

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Hey planning a trip to San Antonio to see my buddy Ant Lopez, would love to stop through if you guys have something up and running. Let a brotha know!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast