Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    We Are Ronin (Near Koblenz, Germany)

Advice for foot stuck in rubberguard needed (Video inside)

im the whitebelt guy with the red rashguard, vs a purplebelt. as you can see, he blocked my right foot the entire match, any suggestions for what to look up?
    ps: no 10thP near my location, had to learn it from this place here.

cheers

rafael

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Undertaker View Post

im the whitebelt guy with the red rashguard, vs a purplebelt. as you can see, he blocked my right foot the entire match, any suggestions for what to look up?
    ps: no 10thP near my location, had to learn it from this place here.

cheers

rafael
    You can go to the gogo and sweep him to your left...using the trapped right foot as a butterfly hook. I use that one often. Check out Jeremiah Vance on Youtube.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If his right arm is behind your left leg then that really isn’t rubber guard, you might have to go to lockdown or butterfly guard. If his right arm is in front of your left leg then you are in rubber guard. In this case clearing the neck is the best thing you can do, it could take some time tho depending on how well he’s pushing his head thru to block the clearing. You could also go to meathook and attack his left arm or wrist or hand and look for a triangle set up. You can also use that triangle attempt to set up a quick neck clearing with a flip
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    thanks for the tip eddie, awesome to have access to the headquaters via internet. gonna check out some meathook setups on mts now

Array

School
    Husaria Naas
    Seen your very flexible, watch lots of jeremiah vance gogos and ben eddy's hindulotine choke

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladi The African Tiger View Post
    Seen your very flexible, watch lots of jeremiah vance gogos and ben eddy's hindulotine choke
    already a ben eddy fanboy, but my shoulders are kinda stiff. got a hindulotine working with a guy from another gym that wants to train more rg with me. gonna check out some jeremiah gogos now, thanks

“Kung fu move” is your solution. This is why you missed the gogo.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    there are 3 main ways to clear the neck. Flying Kung Fu, fire and flip, and the old fashioned way, with your forearm and elbow. Flying kung fu is the fastest and best, fire and flipping is second fastest and second best. The old fashioned way is the third fastest and third best. Flying kung fu takes the most flexibilty so most people can't do it without focusing on a stretching routine

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    there are 3 main ways to clear the neck. Flying Kung Fu, fire and flip, and the old fashioned way, with your forearm and elbow. Flying kung fu is the fastest and best, fire and flipping is second fastest and second best. The old fashioned way is the third fastest and third best. Flying kung fu takes the most flexibilty so most people can't do it without focusing on a stretching routine
    i know the flying kung from butterfly guard by now, works like a charm. i know the "clear the neck" oldsql thing, but i cant find anything about fire and flip. whats that? flexibility is not a problem for me. i can get my feet behind almost behind my head. im just a boney meatsack, no muscles that slow me down

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    fire means to get to mission control, flip means to clear the neck like in f3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast