Array

School
    We Are Ronin (Near Koblenz, Germany)

shortcut to "new york"?

video due bad camera ankle explained: while training some MTS stuff, i came across this variation of the rg. i hold his head down, grab my own wrist, open the closed guard and go straight to new york, but without the arm on the floor. am i missing a very good reason not to do this?

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    Looks fine to me I will play around with that. This is chilldog by the way

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    If you would use your other arm in the same way you could also shortcut to gunshow

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Yeah...I’d call this a free chill dog, or even a free invisible collar lol. Nice!

Array

School
    not ascended so deep into the rabbit hole that i know everything by now, sorry! thanks for the hints

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    My biggest concern here is the lack of hip angle early on. If I have a great hip angle, everything else work take care of it self. I feel like you'll have to do this instead of angle off and that will let him drive into your arm before your really established. Other than that it looks really cool

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Hmmm interesting. But I’m never sure of a technique until it’s working regularly in sparring on solid opponents. Can you give me a reason why you’re not just firing to mission control?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Hmmm interesting. But I’m never sure of a technique until it’s working regularly in sparring on solid opponents. Can you give me a reason why you’re not just firing to mission control?
    i just like to annoy people with my boney-ass-flexible body. if he tries to stack, he almost chokes himself with my forearm. and my clear the neck sucks really bad at the moment, im sure i miss some details there, but this is (at least for me) faster. and i like to put a nasty crosschoke/crank on if i got to invisible collar, the right hand is already perfectly on the side of his neck