Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Artista Bjj - Nashville

Anybody else giddy about the announcement that Danaher is releasing an instructional?

Just saw it on Instagram... looking forward to it! I know Eddie has already incorporated a lot of the positions that Danaher has taught, but I think John's methods of getting to those positions from just about anywhere will greatly improve everyone's game

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Kowalsky View Post
    Just saw it on Instagram... looking forward to it! I know Eddie has already incorporated a lot of the positions that Danaher has taught, but I think John's methods of getting to those positions from just about anywhere will greatly improve everyone's game
    I was definitely excited until I saw the sample video. Audio was horrible. I hope it gets cleaned up. Rob Biernacki has an amazing leglock instructional similar to Eddie Cummings’ game.

Array

School
    Gracie Palm Harbor (purple in regular BJJ)
    That was a teaser that I think they shot with Faria's phone. The vids are being released on BJJ Fanatics so they'll be using their studio and well lit etc.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    Most of the stuff I am seeing from him my sensei was talking about 6 years ago, but his details are definitely on point and I will probably pull the trigger and buy his instructional along with what Craig Jones has already put out just in case I see something I have not seen. That is one of the cool things about Jiu Jitsu is finding a surprise and then trying to build something new yourself out of the surprise.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Battaile Fauber View Post
    That was a teaser that I think they shot with Faria's phone. The vids are being released on BJJ Fanatics so they'll be using their studio and well lit etc.
    I hope so. I love Faria but his accent is hard enough to understand without the echo. Danaher is so verbose, I already have to listen closely to understand everything. The echo also didn’t help there, lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Should be very interesting
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

@Eddie Bravo

Will you be looking at it and adopting stuff for 10th Planet?

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Coventry / Impact Luterworth
    I'll be buying it for sure. There is already one video that has been released which has some excellent details.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Definitely gonna buy it and check it out.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Pontiac
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Should be very interesting
    My favorite part of 10th Planet is how respectful and open-minded everyone is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast