ttt Stew! Ya gotta love Mayhem!

http://dontbescaredhomie.com/

Array

School
    Rōnin

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Mayhem is a funny dude and hes had some exciting fights, but I like Nick Diaz too. I cant hate on him after reading that article in FIGHT! magazine.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Love how mayhem confronts dude. Hey...we all have favorites and I like Nick Diaz too. But yeah, he ain't looking like he wants to have that fight. Mayhem fights at 205, walks around at like 215 or 220. Him cutting to 185 is bad enough, but 170, that would just be silly. Nick Diaz don't want the fight. Oh, so now Nick is the 170 king? Yeah homie...fight Paul Daly at 170. I think he'd be better off fighting Mayhem at 185 than daly at 170

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    im a big fan of nick and mayhem. melendez shoved mayhem first. i hope they fight but i hope it goes to a decision. and i wouldnt care who wins.

Array

School
    Arlans Siqueira Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    funny stuff

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Anyone remember when Mayhem fought GSP? That was an awesome fight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by James Davis View Post
    Love how mayhem confronts dude. Hey...we all have favorites and I like Nick Diaz too. But yeah, he ain't looking like he wants to have that fight. Mayhem fights at 205, walks around at like 215 or 220. Him cutting to 185 is bad enough, but 170, that would just be silly. Nick Diaz don't want the fight. Oh, so now Nick is the 170 king? Yeah homie...fight Paul Daly at 170. I think he'd be better off fighting Mayhem at 185 than daly at 170

Mayhem fights 185lbs....

Im a Mayhem and Diaz fan and i wanna see this fight happen but i does really seem like diaz doesnt want the fight he had said he would fight 185lbs a few times and now doesnt want to so who knows.
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12