Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks

BenEddy Europe Trip, let’s connect while I’m here! Available for seminars / privates,

Hey 10p fam and our other brothers following the forums here. I’m in Europe now for the 10p Amsterdam camp which just ended. My trip is open ended, I would love to teach and share with our Europe family while I’m out here. If you have availability in the next few weeks to host me for a seminar, please message me. It’s last minute I know, Amsterdam was last minute for me too. But I’m super flexible. We can go donation based or whatever will work best for your gym and the last minute notice. Just looking to get costs covered, meet, train and share with the 10p Europe fam and anyone else who’d like.

I’ve been working on some big changes in my game and would love to share the latest. I know what your high guard game is missing. Let’s look into it. 👀

🙏🏻❤️

Also just in case any of you don’t know yet. I have a Facebook group where I share my classes and techniques for free. Open group to everyone, just apply and I will accept. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1051384994992844/ I will be sharing some of the seminar teaching from this Europe trip in that group. 👌🏻
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache

nice to hear from you Ben Eddy

I will work to submit every one of my opponents with a Hindulotine at open mat today in your honor

Array

School
    Sportschule Kaminari, future 10th Planet Düsseldorf
    The Amsterdam Jiu Jitsu Camp was awesome. I'll try to bring you to my Gym, I will talk to the Gym owner asap.

I managed just one Hindulotine submission at open mat yesterday (albeit with a shitty S-grip)

I would give myself a "D minus" but I did not fail you Ben Eddy